-   -   Copy of realtime data. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/227440-copy-realtime-data.html)

Sidd

Copy of realtime data.

Hi,
I have created a table with real time and percentage data get refreshed
every minute. I need to get the data in column D for that particular minute.

Var.Time Var.Perc. Fix Time Perc. At par. Time
10:30 PM 33.45% 10:30 PM 33.45%
10:31 PM
10:32 PM
10:33 PM
10:34 PM
10:35 PM

I have created a formula i.e. =IF($A$2=C2:C$7,$B$2," "), But the problem
arises when the time changes to 10:31 pm, it shows the percentage at
particular time to 32.66 %, but cell D2 turns blank, which is supposed to be
33.45%.

Var. Time Var. Perc. Fix Time Perc. At particular Time
10:31 PM 32.66% 10:30 PM
10:31 PM 32.66%
10:32 PM
10:33 PM
10:34 PM
10:35 PM
Please help me in fixing the correct formula.

Thanks in advance.

--
sidd

Sheeloo[_5_]

Copy of realtime data.

Use
=INDEX(B2:B7,MATCH(A2,C2:C7,0))
to get the value from Col B where A2 matches in Col C
--
Pl click the ''''Yes'''' button
(if you see it - don''''t worry if you don''''t),

"sidd" wrote:

[...]

No, This formula doesn't work. It works for the first cell D2, but as soon as
the time
changes, D2 becomes 0.00%.

Cell A2 and B2 are variable cells, value changes every minute. So I need to
keep the data of present and previous minute in column D.

Thanks.
--
sidd

"sidd" wrote:

[...]

Help me understand the requirements...
So you get time and percentage in C1 and D1, which gets updated everytime...

You want that to transfer to Col A and B?

You can not keep the previous value through a formula... you will have to
use a macro... which should transfer the value just before refreshing the
data every minute

--

"sidd" wrote:

[...]

The time and percentage gets updated in A2 and B2 every minute.

I made up a column C with the fix time, so that I can get updated time cell
A2 to choose corresponding row in column C and put the updated value of
percentage B2 in column D for that particular time.

Thanks.
--
sidd