-   -   I want to increase the value in cell A1 from 0 to 10 then reset (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/227284-i-want-increase-value-cell-a1-0-10-then-reset.html)

bobo

I want to increase the value in cell A1 from 0 to 10 then reset

Excel 2002
I have tried =IF(A1<10,A1+1,0) but that doesn't work
now I'm lost for ideas. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

FSt1

I want to increase the value in cell A1 from 0 to 10 then reset

hi
what is it doing that it's not suppose to do or not doing that it's suppose
to do?
what are you trying to do?

Regards
FSt1