-   -   Converting number of days (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/227233-converting-number-days.html)

Radrays

Converting number of days

How can I convert a number into days, months and possibly years?

I have the number 195.4642 which equals a number in days. I need that
number represented as months and days.

I am currently using XP - Office 2007

Thank you,
Radrays

David Biddulph[_2_]

Converting number of days

So how many days do you think are in a month? Doesn't it depend on the date
from which you start counting?

Try =DATEDIF(B1,A1+B1,"y")&" years, "&DATEDIF(B1,A1+B1,"ym")&" months,
"&DATEDIF(B1,A1+B1,"md")&" days"
with your number of days in A1 and the starting date in B1.
--
David Biddulph

"Radrays" wrote in message
How can I convert a number into days, months and possibly years?

I have the number 195.4642 which equals a number in days. I need that
number represented as months and days.

I am currently using XP - Office 2007

Thank you,
Radrays