-   -   Copying data from several sheets to a front sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/227176-copying-data-several-sheets-front-sheet.html)

Marie Green

Copying data from several sheets to a front sheet

I have a workbook with 30 sheets, one for each person. I individullay add
data to each sheet each week.

I would like a front sheet that accumulates parts of this data in a tabular
format - sort of like a pivot table in reverse. So as i add data to Sheet 1
it appears on the front sheet, then Sheet 2 would appear underneath.

Any ideas??

Pecoflyer[_263_]

Marie Green;301910 Wrote:
I have a workbook with 30 sheets, one for each person. I individullay
add
data to each sheet each week.

I would like a front sheet that accumulates parts of this data in a
tabular
format - sort of like a pivot table in reverse. So as i add data to
Sheet 1
it appears on the front sheet, then Sheet 2 would appear underneath.

Any ideas??

Hi,

Ron de Bruin has different approaches to solve this problem 'Ron's
Excel Tips' (http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm)

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*'Membership is free' (http://www.thecodecage.com)* & allows file
upload -faster and better answers

*Adding your XL version* to your post helps finding solution faster
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=84453