-   -   Combine IF Statments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/227137-combine-if-statments.html)

Elaine

Combine IF Statments

Hello,

I need to combine 2 IF statements. The IF statements are all values. The
first IF statment places a value in the cell and the second IF statment
repeats a value.

IF($B$5=A12,$B$2,"")
IF($B$4-(ROW()-13)0,C12,"")

Cell B5 contains 6
Cell A12 contains value 4
Cell B4 contains 6

I thank you all for your help.
--
Thank you... Elaine

ryguy7272

Combine IF Statments

I think this is what you are looking for:
=IF($B$5=A12,$B$2,IF($B$4-(ROW()-13)0,C12,""))

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"Elaine" wrote:

Hello,

I need to combine 2 IF statements. The IF statements are all values. The
first IF statment places a value in the cell and the second IF statment
repeats a value.

IF($B$5=A12,$B$2,"")
IF($B$4-(ROW()-13)0,C12,"")

Cell B5 contains 6
Cell A12 contains value 4
Cell B4 contains 6

I thank you all for your help.
--
Thank you... Elaine

Elaine

Combine IF Statments

All I can say is thank you. It worked. You are the best.

I'm glad all of you are there to help us. A BIG thank you to all in the
Worksheet Functions group!
--
Thank you... Elaine