-   -   Multiple selection drop down list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/227133-multiple-selection-drop-down-list.html)

The Bon

Multiple selection drop down list

I want my drop down list to allow selection of multiple items. How do I do
that?

Gary''s Student

Multiple selection drop down list

See:

http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#DataVal

example DV0017

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200844

"The Bon" wrote:

I want my drop down list to allow selection of multiple items. How do I do
that?

ryguy7272

Multiple selection drop down list

A comboBox won't allow a user to select multiple items, but a LIstBox
certainly will.

Check out this tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g7J8llt7Ds

After you add the ListBox, right-click the object, Click Control Input
Range, then Selection Type and Multi.

HTH,
Ryan---

--