-   -   Formula for Tab Content (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/226615-formula-tab-content.html)

Karen

Formula for Tab Content

Is there a formula I can use for a cell that will populate a cell with the
content of a sheet tab?
Thank you, Karen

Mike H

Formula for Tab Content

Karen,

Put this in a cell. The workbook must be saved for it to work

=MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,256)

Mike

"Karen" wrote:

Is there a formula I can use for a cell that will populate a cell with the
content of a sheet tab?
Thank you, Karen

Karen

Formula for Tab Content

Thank you so much Mike! It worked great!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Karen