-   -   Array formula: how to join 2 ranges together to form one array? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/226362-array-formula-how-join-2-ranges-together-form-one-array.html)

Rich_84

Array formula: how to join 2 ranges together to form one array?

Hi,

I'm familiar with array formulas such as:

{=A1:A3}

But is there a way to join two ranges togther e.g. a formula to join the
ranges A1:A3 and B1:B3 into a single 6*1 sized array? I was thinging along
the lines of:

{=A1:A3,B1:B3}

But it doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Richard

Domenic[_2_]

Array formula: how to join 2 ranges together to form one array?

Can you explain what it is you're trying to do once you have your array?

In article ,
Rich_84 wrote:

Hi,

I'm familiar with array formulas such as:

{=A1:A3}

But is there a way to join two ranges togther e.g. a formula to join the
ranges A1:A3 and B1:B3 into a single 6*1 sized array? I was thinging along
the lines of:

{=A1:A3,B1:B3}

But it doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Richard

Dave Peterson

Array formula: how to join 2 ranges together to form one array?

Check your other post.

--

Dave Peterson