-   -   extend information into cells after doing subtotal Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/226206-extend-information-into-cells-after-doing-subtotal-excel.html)

kblostyankee

extend information into cells after doing subtotal Excel

I am trying to print a report with subtotlas, however, I want all information
from previous cells to show up in the subtotal column, can anyone help?
Thanks,
Kathleen

JonR

extend information into cells after doing subtotal Excel

Try using the concatenate function. You may have to intersperse a " "
between your values.

Ex.

If you have the values 1,2,3,4 in cells A1:A4

=CONCATENATE(A1," ",A2," ",A3," ",A4," ",SUM(A1:14))

will give you

1 2 3 4 10

--
HTH