-   -   Changing to Proper Case (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/226177-changing-proper-case.html)

Susan Nauceder

Changing to Proper Case

I have merged 2 worksheets into Excel 2003, I cannot get the formula to
change to "Proper Case", I know how to do it on a new worsheet, but for some
reason, I cannot get it to work on this combined one. Is it maybe protected,
or locked or have a conditional formatting to it? I can't figure it out, and
cannot find an answer via the website. Thanks in advance.
--
Susan

Jacob Skaria

Changing to Proper Case

Select All ..Clear..formats and then try
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Susan Nauceder" wrote:

I have merged 2 worksheets into Excel 2003, I cannot get the formula to
change to "Proper Case", I know how to do it on a new worsheet, but for some
reason, I cannot get it to work on this combined one. Is it maybe protected,
or locked or have a conditional formatting to it? I can't figure it out, and
cannot find an answer via the website. Thanks in advance.
--
Susan

Susan Nauceder

Changing to Proper Case

No, it still just has the formula showing in the box, not the results. Any
more ideas, please?
--
Susan

"Susan Nauceder" wrote:

I have merged 2 worksheets into Excel 2003, I cannot get the formula to
change to "Proper Case", I know how to do it on a new worsheet, but for some
reason, I cannot get it to work on this combined one. Is it maybe protected,
or locked or have a conditional formatting to it? I can't figure it out, and
cannot find an answer via the website. Thanks in advance.
--
Susan

Susan Nauceder

Changing to Proper Case

I think i've got it, thank you soooo much for your help.
--
Susan