-   -   How to show Excel Worksheets in two screens? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/226121-how-show-excel-worksheets-two-screens.html)

Bannie

How to show Excel Worksheets in two screens?

I use a 14.1" Notebook computer and with an external monitor too. 1) I wish
to open one Excel Sheet in my notebook computer and another worksheet display
in the external monitor so that I read two files at full screen at one time
and also copy and paste data from one worksheet to another. 2) some excel
spreadsheet with many column, I wish to fully utilise the screen of my
notebook computer and also the external monitor. Can I see part of the
worksheet in one screen and then the remaining column in another screen
(extend the display size)

Niek Otten

How to show Excel Worksheets in two screens?

Loo he

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/MultipleMonitors.aspx

--
Kind regards,