-   -   Miles per gallon spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/225886-miles-per-gallon-spreadsheet.html)

Greg[_5_]

Miles per gallon spreadsheet

I recently downloaded a community spreadsheet named "miles per gallon". It is
what I've been looking for to track my vechile miles. I do wish to make a few
small modifications like add a collum for total price but it is password
protected. Does anyone know what the password is, or can I even modify it at
all. Thanks, GC

Bernard Liengme[_3_]

Miles per gallon spreadsheet

Password
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html
for internal passwords, or
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fileandvbapwords.html
for file passwords.

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Greg" . wrote in message
I recently downloaded a community spreadsheet named "miles per gallon". It
is
what I've been looking for to track my vechile miles. I do wish to make a
few
small modifications like add a collum for total price but it is password
protected. Does anyone know what the password is, or can I even modify it
at
all. Thanks, GC

ryguy7272

Miles per gallon spreadsheet

You MAY be able to click on the tiny square betwene A and 1 (upper left hand
corner of the Excel sheet), click Ctrl+C (to copy) then go to a new sheet,
and click Ctrl+V to paste. That may work for you...

Good luck,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---