Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Product Trends

Hi All,

I have created a Pivot Table as Below:

jan feb march april may june etc
Shop1 10 12 14 16 20 29
Shop2 55 57 60 45 50 44
Shop3 17 20 40 30 40 55
Etc

This pivot tables show qty of products sold. I need to find out if people
are not buyinh as many products as they used to. Please can anyone advise
on how best to do this i tried the trend fuction but i have no idea how it
works or even if this is the best solution to my problem.

please help regards

Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

First just add the columns: