-   -   Excel - the sums are not automatically calculating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/224847-excel-sums-not-automatically-calculating.html)

Teresamlo

Excel - the sums are not automatically calculating

I have my excel spreadsheets and set up the autosum, both manually and using
the approciate keys however they do not automatically updating the totals, I
have to go to the total bank and reclick and enter to get it to update.

Please help

T. Valko

Excel - the sums are not automatically calculating

Make sure calculation is set to automatic.

ToolsOptionsCalculation tabAutomaticOK

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Teresamlo" wrote in message
I have my excel spreadsheets and set up the autosum, both manually and
using
the approciate keys however they do not automatically updating the totals,
have to go to the total bank and reclick and enter to get it to update.

Please help

Shane Devenshire

Excel - the sums are not automatically calculating

Hi,

If you are on manual recalculation you can force most calculations by press
F9.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire