-   -   #DIV/0 Error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/224614-div-0-error.html)

Dianne HMM

#DIV/0 Error

I have the following formula for numbers containing zero and need a revised
formula to show 0% instead of the #DIV/0

Orig formula i s: =(C54/4)/D54

Helppppp! I'm in a time crunch
--
Dianne

Gary''s Student

#DIV/0 Error

=IF(ISERROR(yourformula),0,yourformula)

and format as %
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200839

"Dianne HMM" wrote:

I have the following formula for numbers containing zero and need a revised
formula to show 0% instead of the #DIV/0

Orig formula i s: =(C54/4)/D54

Helppppp! I'm in a time crunch
--
Dianne

T. Valko

#DIV/0 Error

Try this:

=IF(D54=0,0,(C54/4)/D54)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Dianne HMM" wrote in message
I have the following formula for numbers containing zero and need a revised
formula to show 0% instead of the #DIV/0

Orig formula i s: =(C54/4)/D54

Helppppp! I'm in a time crunch
--
Dianne

Gord Dibben

#DIV/0 Error

=IF(OR(D5="",D5=0),0,(C5/4)/D5)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:42:05 -0700, Dianne HMM
wrote:

I have the following formula for numbers containing zero and need a revised
formula to show 0% instead of the #DIV/0

Orig formula i s: =(C54/4)/D54

Helppppp! I'm in a time crunch

Shane Devenshire

#DIV/0 Error