-   -   Can a column of numbers be set to mix up in random order (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/224609-can-column-numbers-set-mix-up-random-order.html)

KayD

Can a column of numbers be set to mix up in random order

If I had a column of numbers, can I set excel to randomly mix up the numbers
in no particular order?

N Harkawat

Can a column of numbers be set to mix up in random order

if your column has 100 rows then next to that column type
=rand()*100
and copy the formula down
Next select the 2 columns and sort using second column

The new column is a randomly sorted column