-   -   How do I do A repeated measures ANOVA on Excel 2007??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/224505-how-do-i-do-repeated-measures-anova-excel-2007-a.html)

Molly F

How do I do A repeated measures ANOVA on Excel 2007???

I have a satistics assignment due this week and I can't find instructions for
Excel 2007 anywhere. My problem is I don't know what to put in the "rows per
sample" box. This is my data:
A1 A2 A3
5 6 7
4 4 5
6 6 6
8 9 9
9 9 9
5 5 7
Please reply if you can help me with this!!
Thank you, Molly

Shane Devenshire

How do I do A repeated measures ANOVA on Excel 2007???

Hi,

when you are in the ANOVA dialog box click the ? mark at the top right and
expand the ANOVA topic.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire