-   -   Euroconvert function in Excel 2000 returns a #NAME? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/224504-euroconvert-function-excel-2000-returns-name.html)

pasqualejr

Euroconvert function in Excel 2000 returns a #NAME?

I use Office 2000 on a Windows 98se machine, Euro Currency Tools is
installed and the box is checked but the Euroconvert function doesn't work, I
just get a #NAME?. I can copy the spreadsheet to another computer running XP
and Office 2000 and the function works fine, just not on my machine.
My machine runs all english software, the other machine is French. How do I
get this euroconvert function to work on my English machine?
Please help.