-   -   excel 2007 developer tab (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/224318-excel-2007-developer-tab.html)

Dinesh

excel 2007 developer tab

Somehow I dont see the developer tab. How can I activate it?

Thanks,
Dinesh

Test

excel 2007 developer tab

Select the Office button in the top left hand corner, select Excel Options
and tick the Show Developer Tab box.

bapeltzer

excel 2007 developer tab

Click the Office Button, select Excel Options, then 'Popular'. It's among
the first couple of checkboxes ('Show Developer tab in the Ribbon')

"Dinesh" wrote:

Somehow I dont see the developer tab. How can I activate it?

Thanks,
Dinesh

Shane Devenshire

excel 2007 developer tab

Hi,

Press Alt+1 (Alt One) and check the box beside Show developer tab in Ribbon.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire