-   -   DUE DATE FORMULA QUESTION (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/224271-due-date-formula-question.html)

OHNESORGE

DUE DATE FORMULA QUESTION

I have a cell that is summing up a row which could be +/- a due date. i need
a formula that will keep track of how many days that project is over the
completion date, and do it on a daily basis. So evrymorning when i open the
file, it will tell me the dates until due or how much over the date it is

Basically telling me Project Xis 24 days overdue and then tomorrow the sheet
will tell me it is 25 days over due from the initial completion date??

Brian

DUE DATE FORMULA QUESTION

ohnesorge,

If A1 is the due date then in the cell you want to have displayed the number
of days to completion/overdue enter the following formula.

=A1-Today()

I also would suggest formatting it to one color when it is positive (days to
completion) and another color when it is negative (days overdue)

--
Brian