Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default What kind of formula would I use for an annual amount for rent?

Could someone please help me, I am trying to figure out what type of formula
I should use in my "Estimated Diner Expenses" worksheet for school. For
example:
Monthly Rent is 1500 what would be the formula to use to figure the Annual
Rent amount?
--
Maria A Adams