-   -   1st name last name to last name, 1st name (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/223936-1st-name-last-name-last-name-1st-name.html)

Shan

1st name last name to last name, 1st name

I have a column that has 1st name and last name. I want to change the column
to be last name, 1st name. Is there a way to do this without having to do
each line of the column individually?

Niek Otten

1st name last name to last name, 1st name

Look he

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FirstLast.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"shan" wrote in message
I have a column that has 1st name and last name. I want to change the
column
to be last name, 1st name. Is there a way to do this without having to do
each line of the column individually?

Teethless mama

1st name last name to last name, 1st name

=MID(A1&", "&A1,FIND(" ",A1)+1,LEN(A1)+1)