-   -   HOW CAN I COMBINE SUBTOTALS? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/223786-how-can-i-combine-subtotals.html)

Rachel

HOW CAN I COMBINE SUBTOTALS?

I have four work sheets that I need to combine one column from each worksheet
based on another column that may or may not be included on all worksheets. I
hope that makes sense. Anyone have any suggestions? Please help!

Shane Devenshire

HOW CAN I COMBINE SUBTOTALS?

Hi,

If the other column may not be there how can you base the combining on it?
Why don't you show us a sample of the data and what you are trying to get as
results.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire