-   -   Extend search results in a form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/223543-extend-search-results-form.html)

Breezy

Extend search results in a form

Hi! I would like to give a big thank you to Max for all the direction he has
given me in the discussion world!!! I'm a real rookie!

I have a template that exports results from one sheet to another based on
what is entered. It currently only returns results for a specific month and
I need it to return results for several months, upto the previous year or
current year.

Thanks so much in advance for any advice you can offer!!!
Breezy