-   -   how to stop array from superimposing itself over excel 2007 worksh (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/223491-how-stop-array-superimposing-itself-over-excel-2007-worksh.html)

CoachMitch

how to stop array from superimposing itself over excel 2007 worksh

Upon opening a Excel '07 worksheet, an array appears and super imposes itself
over the worksheet.

The array is 10 columns wide by 10 rows down. It eliminates the data that
it covers.

A developer sent me a sample of his work and this array imposed itself on my
system. I have an immediate project and I cannot utilize Excel because of
this issue. The developer will not answer any queries.

Thank you kindly

joel

how to stop array from superimposing itself over excel 2007 worksh

I think you may have a personal.xls file that is automatically running a
macro when you open the workbook. I don't have excel 2007 so I'm not sure
where the file is located. It varies depending on the version of excel and
the way excel was installed.

Perform a search on your c:\ for the directory XLSTART. Then look in
XLSTART for any excel files. They may be macros in these files that are
automatically running when a workbook is open. Move these files out of the
XLSTART temperarily and see if you problem stops.