-   -   Calculating hours (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/223172-calculating-hours.html)

Thomas

Calculating hours

I am trying to register my working hours, but when I try to add up a column
of hours it only adds up correctly if the total is less than 24 hours.

How do I correct this?
--
Thomas Jørgensen

Dave Peterson

Calculating hours

Are you really adding times...

Maybe it's adding correctly, but not displaying what you want.

Try changing the number format for that cell to:
[hh]:mm:ss