-   -   TAB out of a combo box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/223171-tab-out-combo-box.html)

Richard Edwards[_2_]

TAB out of a combo box

I have an embedded combo box on my worksheet.

when i have finished typing into it i would love to be able to <TAB out of
it to the next cell - but it doesn't work...

am i missing a property or piece of code?

thx

richard

Shane Devenshire

TAB out of a combo box

Hi,

You can exit a Control Toolbox Combobox by pressing Esc.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Richard Edwards" wrote:

I have an embedded combo box on my worksheet.

when i have finished typing into it i would love to be able to <TAB out of
it to the next cell - but it doesn't work...

am i missing a property or piece of code?

thx

richard

Harald Staff[_2_]

TAB out of a combo box

Hi Richard

Private Sub ComboBox1_KeyDown(ByVal KeyCode As MSForms.ReturnInteger, _
ByVal Shift As Integer)
If KeyCode = 9 Then
ActiveCell.Next.Activate
'or
' Range("F3").Activate

If this helps, click the naked lady in the ad to the left. And please don't
crosspost.

Best wishes Harald