-   -   hyperlink question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/22259-hyperlink-question.html)

mac

hyperlink question

Hello
I have a hyperlink on every sheet in my workbook (40 pages) that goes back
and forth between the index and information sheets. I would like to float
the hyperlink so that you do not have to go to the top of the page to get
back to the index. Is there any way I can accomplish this. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
--
thank you mac

CarlosAntenna

If your hyperlinks are in row 1, select cell a2, then Window Freeze panes.
Row 1 will always show at the top and everything else will scroll under it.

-- Carlos