Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default #VALUE! error when trying to add cells (VLOOKUP)

I am trying to add cells that have been filled with the VLOOKUP function.

=SUM(F6+I6+L6+O6+R6+T6)

Those cells have a value from a VLOOKUP function

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(Q6,Points!$K$5:$L$28,2))," ",VLOOKUP(Q6,Points!$K$5:$L$28,2))

If there is nothing in one of the cells I get the #VALUE! error (it works if
there is a number there). What am I doing wrong?