-   -   Macros 07 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/222213-macros-07-a.html)

Kim

Macros 07

Pls keep in mind that i know VERY little about macros...

A macro works on my computer but not on my colleagues computers. It is a
macro saved in 97-03 but we all have 07, i'm not sure what i did to get this
working on mine and not theirs but some how i did. Could it have something
to do with the run function?

I know this is very vague but any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Sheeloo[_3_]

Macros 07

Too little information to say anything...

Share the code or describe what it does...

Does it depend on any PATH to a directory... it may be different on your PC.
Do you get any error messages?