-   -   countif (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/22213-countif.html)

maryj

countif

maryj Wrote:
I have a client that needs to do a countif. The problem is is that the
range is not consecutive cells. For example the range may be C3, E3, G3
but not including D3 or F3. How can this be done?

Thanks Biff,
That works great for 1 criteria. I didn't mention this the first time,
my fault. I need a count for all that are either greater than 1 or less
than 1.

--
maryj

Gary Brown

Use <1 or check out Chip Pearson's CountIf with Multiple Criteria at ...
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/array.htm
HTH,
Gary Brown