-   -   how do you de-dup an address list in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/222013-how-do-you-de-dup-address-list-excel.html)

Jim Agnew -- Canada

how do you de-dup an address list in Excel?

I'm trying to automate the deduplication of an address list in Excel.
--
Jim Agnew

Per Jessen

how do you de-dup an address list in Excel?

Hi

Look at the "Advanced Filter" on the data menu and select "unique only".

Hopes this helps

---
Per

"Jim Agnew -- Canada" skrev i
meddelelsen ...
I'm trying to automate the deduplication of an address list in Excel.
--
Jim Agnew

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

how do you de-dup an address list in Excel?

Hi,

In 2007 choose the list and then the command Data, Remove Duplicates - a
nice new feature!

In 2003 use advanced filter as mentioned in the previous post, then select
the results and copy them somewhere else. The delete the original list.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire