-   -   Templates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/221365-templates.html)

Mary

Templates

I am trying to create a worksheet that when I import data from an external
data source it places a bold line at the end of similar rows. The data I am
importing is not the same in all areas and the line must automatically
adjust. Is this possible and if so how?

Fred Smith[_4_]

Templates

Certainly it's possible, but it will likely take a macro. It will depend on
the definition of "similar rows", and "automatically adjust". If you need
more help, post to the .programming group with specifics on these issues.

Regards,
Fred.