-   -   Excel 2007 Freezes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/221321-excel-2007-freezes.html)

bigpup

Excel 2007 Freezes

Has anyone experienced Excel 2007 freezing when copying a row. I never had
this problem in the 2003 version. The formulas that I am copying are simple
addition, subtraction or multiplication. I am highlighting the row and then
clicking copy and it takes 45 seconds to copy 1 row.

~L

Excel 2007 Freezes

This site has some tips for optimizing speed in your worksheet:

http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/ExcelSpr...le%20Functions