-   -   HYPERLINK VALUES AND REMOVING MACROS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/221261-hyperlink-values-removing-macros.html)

Mary-Anne

HYPERLINK VALUES AND REMOVING MACROS

PLEASE REFER TO HYPERLINK VALUES ON THE SAME SUBJECT.

OK, Im stumped. I also admit to being absolutely clueless about
macros/functions. However, I followed your steps and it worked like a charm.
Not so trying to dispose of said function/macro. It is slowing my document
down terribly and every time I open the document theres the question again:
Do you want to enable macro? It is obviously lurking somewhere in my
document €¦ on my computer €¦ Where?!!!! How do I find the beast and dispose
of it now that I no longer have a use for it?

--
Mary-Anne in Durban

Pecoflyer[_181_]

Mary-Anne;233739 Wrote:
PLEASE REFER TO HYPERLINK VALUES ON THE SAME SUBJECT.

OK, Im stumped. I also admit to being absolutely clueless about
macros/functions. However, I followed your steps and it worked like a
charm.
Not so trying to dispose of said function/macro. It is slowing my
document
down terribly and every time I open the document theres the question
again:
Do you want to enable macro? It is obviously lurking somewhere in my
document €¦ on my computer €¦ Where?!!!! How do I find the beast and
dispose
of it now that I no longer have a use for it?

--
Mary-Anne in Durban

Hi,
when your WB is open press Alt+F8 and select the macros to delete

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*'Membership is free' (http://www.thecodecage.com)* & allows file
upload -faster and better answers

*Adding your XL version* to your post helps finding solution faster
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=65250