-   -   Count Unique with Multiple Criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/220992-count-unique-multiple-criteria.html)

Deeds

Count Unique with Multiple Criteria

I want to count the unique names in col E when it matches criteria in col H &
col J. Thanks

Deeds

Count Unique with Multiple Criteria

I just found something interesting. I have been using the formula
sumproduct((1/COUNTIF...etc. It works fine counting straight text. However,
when it runs into the text "ABC N-S" (specifically the dash between the N&S)
it goes haywire and gives me a fraction count..weird. Anyone know of any
ideas on how to get around this? Thanks.

"deeds" wrote:

I want to count the unique names in col E when it matches criteria in col H &
col J. Thanks

T. Valko

Count Unique with Multiple Criteria

What's the criteria of col H and J?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"deeds" wrote in message
I want to count the unique names in col E when it matches criteria in col H
&
col J. Thanks

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Count Unique with Multiple Criteria

Hi,

Besides telling us the criteria, please show the entire formula you are using.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire