-   -   Hope to change order of vertical cells when pasting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/220893-hope-change-order-vertical-cells-when-pasting.html)

SK08

Hope to change order of vertical cells when pasting

Hi,
I have two questions..

I have daily records for electricity prices.. I am compiling from
several years, but right now they are divided by year with the last
day of the year (12/31/yy) at the top. I want to copy and paste it so
that the first day of the year (1/1/yy) is at the top and it ends with
12/31/yy...

Also, it is currently pasting without the grid lines of the cells..
When I go to paste special there are options to "paste" or "paste
link" and may suboptions for each. What should I choose so that it
pastes with each value in an individual cell showing the grid lines.

Thank you!