-   -   count a word recurrent in many cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/220747-count-word-recurrent-many-cells.html)

learningaccess

count a word recurrent in many cells

hi.. I am looking to count how many cells the word overachievement appears
in. Problems is, some cells say "overachievement Q1", or "overachievement
bonus" or "overachievement growth". The cells are not all the same. How can
I count how many cells contain this word in a given range of data?
URGENT! Please help.
--
Thanks!

Pete_UK