-   -   percentage formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/220745-percentage-formula.html)

David Wilson[_2_]

percentage formula

can someone give me a formula to dicount by percent.
Example:

A1 B1 C1
£50. -33% £33.50
£95. -27% £69.35 and so on down the sheet.

As you can see i would like to put in all different % in column B & have a
cost price
in column C.
Excel 2007

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

percentage formula

Please look at the four answers on your previous post.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"David Wilson" wrote:

can someone give me a formula to dicount by percent.
Example:

A1 B1 C1
£50. -33% £33.50
£95. -27% £69.35 and so on down the sheet.

As you can see i would like to put in all different % in column B & have a
cost price
in column C.
Excel 2007

Lisa Wilburn

percentage formula

What if I wanted to find the percentage of mortgage payment to total monthly
income, if the mortgage payment was $1000 and the total monthly income was
$4200?

"David Wilson" wrote:

can someone give me a formula to dicount by percent.
Example:

A1 B1 C1
£50. -33% £33.50
£95. -27% £69.35 and so on down the sheet.

As you can see i would like to put in all different % in column B & have a
cost price
in column C.
Excel 2007

T. Valko