-   -   How do I disable the date & time functions? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/220475-how-do-i-disable-date-time-functions.html)

brynmawrstudent12

How do I disable the date & time functions?

I am trying to just put certain #'s in my chart in a column next to vocab
words. (It's for a noun class reference for studying). But, whenever I put a
number and go to the next cell, it changes form a number to a date. I just
want the number, I don't want the function to go off. How do I disable it?

JBeaucaire[_122_]

How do I disable the date & time functions?

Type an apostrophe before your entry and Excel will leave it alone.

--
JBeaucaire
JBeaucaire's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=73