wksht.PrintOut _
From:=4, To:=4, Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Next wksht

' OR

'print page 4 of various worksheets in the workbook
Worksheets("Sheet1").PrintOut _
From:=4, To:=4, Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Worksheets("Sheet3").PrintOut _
From:=4, To:=4, Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Worksheets("Sheet7").PrintOut _
From:=4, To:=4, Copies:=1, Collate:=True

End Sub

HTH,
Gary Brown

"jastmaine" wrote:

I want to print a page from several worksheets (for example page 4 from 100
worksheets). Any suggestions? Excel 2000 doesn't have the collection option
and I can't seem to figure out how to get "repeat" in a macro (so it would
select the next sheet and print).