-   -   Ooops - My Bad. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/220042-ooops-my-bad.html)

Highbury 1[_2_]

Ooops - My Bad.

Sorry for the repeated posts.

Every time I tried to post the question I got an error message telling me to
try again.

As you can see, I did, many many times.

Sorry all.

Highbury1

Bob Phillips[_3_]

Ooops - My Bad.

You're not the only one. There seems to be a big problem with the MS forum,
we are getting saturated with double (and more) posts.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Highbury 1" wrote in message
Sorry for the repeated posts.

Every time I tried to post the question I got an error message telling me
try again.

As you can see, I did, many many times.

Sorry all.

Highbury1

Gord Dibben

Ooops - My Bad.

Also creating many time-wasting duplicate replies.

Maybe I'll take a few days off until MS gets its discussion group problem
sorted out.

Gord