-   -   Percentile formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/219699-percentile-formula.html)

Dawnavyn

Percentile formula

I need help creating a spreadsheet in excel that would give me the following
total percent for the following information:
If there is a total of 3 dogs and 2 of them needed surgery what is the
percentage between the origianl 3 dogs and the 2 that needed surgery?
Another example is ....
5 total patients were discharged and 3 of them needed chart corrections.
What is the percentage of the two.
any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Bob Phillips[_3_]

Percentile formula

=num_Needing_surgery/total_Num