-   -   Formula Help please (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/219670-formula-help-please.html)

Christo

Formula Help please

Hi
Can anybody tell me how can i convert stone to kilograms in exel please?

Mike H

Formula Help please

Hi,

Exvel has an inbuilt function to do that

=CONVERT(A1, "lbm", "kg")

Mike

"Christo" wrote:

Hi
Can anybody tell me how can i convert stone to kilograms in exel please?

Teethless mama

Formula Help please

=A1*6.35029318

"Christo" wrote:

Hi
Can anybody tell me how can i convert stone to kilograms in exel please?

Khoshravan

Formula Help please

Convert function belongs to Analysis ToolPack, so if you couldn't find this
function in your excel you have to install Analysis ToolPack by going to:
Tools| Add ins.
--
R. Khoshravan
Please click "Yes" if it is helpful.