-   -   sum function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/219518-sum-function.html)

Angie

sum function

i want to sum only filtered records in my worksheet. is that possible?

with the sum function this does not work. could i use another function?

Mike H

sum function

Have a look at SUBTOTAL in help

"angie" wrote:

i want to sum only filtered records in my worksheet. is that possible?

with the sum function this does not work. could i use another function?

T. Valko

sum function

Use the SUBTOTAL function.

Look up SUBTOTAL in Excel Help to see all the variations that are possible.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"angie" wrote in message
i want to sum only filtered records in my worksheet. is that possible?

with the sum function this does not work. could i use another function?

Marcelo

sum function

check the help for the subtotal funcion

to sum filtered cells is =subotal(9,a2:a1000)

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.