-   -   Partially refreshing spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/219490-partially-refreshing-spreadsheet.html)

Josh A

Partially refreshing spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet in which columns A-L are populated by SQL query through
an ODBC connection. Columns M-P are for data that I update manually. When I
refresh the spreadsheet and records are added or removed, the fields in
columns A-L move up or down accordingly, but columns M-P stay in place,
causing mismatches between records. Is there any way to tie columns M-P to
A-L so that blank fields are inserted when a new record is inserted and the
fields are deleted when a record is deleted?