-   -   pulling info from internet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/219183-pulling-info-internet.html)

bfont

pulling info from internet

Hi. I have a column of stock tickers, and the next column is their share
price. Is there a way to automatically pull their prices when I open the
workbook from the Internet? Say from Yahoo!Finance?

Crystal Lee[_2_]

pulling info from internet

Data - Import External Data - New Web Query - enter the address (such as:
http://finance.yahoo.com)