-   -   V Lookup & IF (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/218842-v-lookup-if.html)

Reenee

V Lookup & IF

Can I do a V Lookup and use a persons social security number as the base, if
so, how? What I am trying to do is pull over the birthdate into the employees
tab from the benefits tab, but the problem is that I have over 4K names in
the benefits tab and I do not want to use last name because there are
multiple people with the same last name.

Also, on the side of a person's hire date states true, can I get the date to
populate in the 401K worksheet that is on the side of true and the same in
the term date for the false field. I have a separate sheet.