-   -   default font color in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/218715-default-font-color-excel.html)

Saladin Andreas

default font color in excel

how can I make a selection of font color for all the writing I do without
changing the present font color (of what is already written)?

Suleman Peerzade[_2_]

default font color in excel

Hi,

In the menubar you can see a capital 'A' and below that a line with default
font color (Black).
It has a drop down arrow, press on the arrow and select the required font
color you want, this font color will be applicable for the new data/text
entered by you, it will not change the data/text already present in the
worksheet.
Excel 2003
--
Click "Yes" if it helps