Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default building comments from text cells

Hi community,
I have an Excel application where I append a new line (by a VBA macro
assign to a button) from a kind of template.
Sheet A is the application, sheet B contains the "row template":

Sheet B:
cells in row 08: each cells is a comment text
09: each cell is a header description
10: each cell contains a formula

Row 09 in sheet A is the table's heading defined in sheet B, 09. The
application uses row 03 of Sheet B to append a new line in sheet A.
What I want to achieve is that all comments (sheet B, row 8) are Excel
real comments of the cells of sheet A, row 9.
Any ideas?